The Curious Expedition is a roguelike-like expedition-sim set in the late 19th century in which you will venture on unprecedented expeditions to regions never explored before.
Accompanied by some of the world’s best scientists, you’ll travel through deep, lush jungles, wade through cursed swamps, explore peculiar caves and cross deadly deserts, all while encountering exotic native tribes and menacing wildlife that defies any explanation.
- Explore procedurally generated worlds with diverse landscapes and precarious challenges for the ambitious explorer.
- Plan and equip your trek with gear, weapons, scientists, porters, pack animals and much more. A good explorer is prepared for any eventuality.
- Manage your trek and keep everyone alive. Balance the needed supplies with the desire to carry that precious treasure.
- Visit and interact with the land’s natives. Enter villages, trade and communicate with local tribes and civilizations that are unknown to mankind.
- Loot mysterious temple ruins to gain fame and treasures, but watch out for deadly traps and curses that will compromise your men and the whole world around you.
- Equip and utilize miraculous treasures to gain advantages, but be wary of unforeseeable side effects.
- Fight and defend your trek against wild animals, savage cannibals, grotesque creatures and even dinosaurs.
Exploration Roguelike with Dinosaurs and treasure hunting?!? YES, PLEASE!