Patch 1.1 will include local multiplayer, goat parkour, and more. If you have been desperately awaiting patch 1.1 for Goat Simulator, you will need to wait a little longer. Originally promised for mid-May, the developers have had to take a few weeks more to get it finished and ready to ship.
Patch 1.1 will include:
- Local split-screen multiplayer (up to 4 goats/players at once)
- A new map “roughly the size of the old map”
- Goat wall-running and handstands (hoofstands?)
- Rideable bicycles and skateboards
- Humans can be forced to ride your goat
- Several new playable goats (at least 5)